Friday, February 22, 2008

i have never been this sick in my life. honestly. my dr just called in a 2nd antibiotic which takes the drug count up to 4. this is absolutely insane. and i'm so sick of being sick. i want to take care of my own baby rather than having to rely on robert and my mom to do everything. i held her for a few minutes last night but it got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too painful so i had to pass her off to robert. and i think she misses me too. she was very fussy last night before bed and robert just couldn't get her settled. so i finally just pulled her next to me in bed and literally immeadiately, she calmed down and went to sleep! it made me feel good --- my baby misses me as much as i miss her!

the thing that sucks is that my dr said it would probably take another 4-5 days for me to feel better. holy crap.

3 comments:

Mommakitten said...

Babe,

God wouldn't give us anything we couldn't handle.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there....plus this gives Robert some daddy/daughter bonding time. It's a good thing...don't get too upset it will only prolong you getting better.
love ya!
April Dawn

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Elizabeth