Monday, October 15, 2007

so i just got home from the doctor. it was a good visit. no change: still holding steady at 3 cm. which is better than being dialated more!! she did "modify" my bedrest a bit: i am now allowed to go fix stuff for myself in the kitchen a little, which is always nice! and i can walk around the house a little more than before, but i still pretty much have to stay mostly down.

mom let me go to THQ for lunch today, which was AWESOME! i ate with the guys that are recording Sing Praise. it KILLS me to not be doing it....but there ya go. it was really nice to be with other people, even if just for a short amount of time.

when i got home, my fetal doppler was waiting for me on my doorstep!!!!!! i am so freakin' excited about it!!! i've been playing with it for about an hour now! i'm trying to get a good recording on my computer. that way, maybe i can figure out how to put a sound file on this blog then everyone can hear my baby's heartbeat!! (for those of you who don't care, sorry. this is my life right now! you'll just have to get over it!)

anyway, there it is! (have any of you seen AMADEUS? the movie about mozart? the king guy said "there it is" all the time in that movie....i've kinda taken to saying it now...wierd...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day. I'm staying home tomorrow (sick kids) if you get bored ;) and want to check to see if I'm on....

Anonymous said...

Yay for no changes!

Erin said...

ok....so glad you got the hearbeat to work. that's too cool not to have on here! :-)

Anonymous said...

Man...Thanks for letting me know. I'm calling you tonight!!!

Love you and I wish I could be there to help you out!!