Monday, August 27, 2007

Bible Conference was good. But I am glad to be home! Got to spend some time with some people that I miss terribly (Amanda!) and got to see some other people that I haven't seen in a while. Also, quality time with JoJo is never a bad thing! It was crazy hot up there, which really got to me. Until Friday night I was staying with mom at a bed and breakfast which did not have air conditioning. I had a hard time with that. My feet swelled like mad in the heat!!!

Being with Territorial Band was, as always, great fun! Got to spend some time with Jamie and Wendy which was nice. And of course, the Barrington's always bring tons of fun! I had Anthony, Ella, and Talitha all weekend which was a BLAST! I took them gem mining which was hilarious! There's nothing like watching a 9 and 5 year old think that they have struck it rich! And really, who am I to burst that bubble?!?

Andrew was dedicated while we were there. I cried. I know, I'm so sappy. But I couldn't help it. It was a nice private ceremony and I felt so honored to have been invited. Pictures of that will follow. Like a complete idiot, I forgot to bring my camera so I have to wait for Erin to email me pics.

Tomorrow we go to the doctor to find out if we are having a boy or girl. I absolutely can't wait! The baby has been moving a lot and is getting so much stronger. I feel the kicks much more clearly than ever and it's easier for other people to feel now, too. I can't wait to see!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the pics from last week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your slide show is not working

Erin said...

Great Pics!!! I can't believe how fast Amelia is growing...

Erin said...

JoJo is so ready for her grandchild to born!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!!!

~Bethany said...

It was nice seeing you at Bible Conference. Let me know if it's a boy or girl! Bethany1983@comcast.net

~Bethany said...

I must have read an old post because I just saw Erin's blog and it's a girl!! CONGRATULATIONS!