Tuesday, August 28, 2007



Here she is! I was completely shocked that she is a girl!! I was convinced that she was a boy! But I was wrong! And I couldn't be happier!!!

Alright, so I have gotten BLASTED for not adding anything else about the appointment yesterday except for that she's a girl! So here we go:

Everything is great! My doctor is very pleased with how she looks as well as how I look and am doing. I have only gained 7 lbs to date. (I didn't gain anything between my last 2 appts.) My blood levels are good. The baby is doing great. She is weighing in at 1lb 6oz. During the ultrasound, she didn't move a lot -- she just sat there kinda balled and scrunched up. She had her arms crossed over her chest but was more than happy to show us that she's a girl! (go figure....)

I hope that helps everyone!

1 comment:

~Bethany said...

Congratulations! Girls are great.