Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!!

i got a call at 2:45am from erin saying it was time to head to the hospital! so i rolled out of bed, threw some clothes on, brushed my teeth and rushed to emory eastside. took me 28 minutes to get there. her labors are usually fast and i was afraid i wasn't going to make it. i got there and she hadn't even started contracting, but because her water had broken at 2:30, it was go time! she got her epidural and 4 1/2 hrs later, ANDREW ARTHUR JOHNSON SELLERS was born! 7lbs 10.5oz, 20 inches long.

i must say that being pregnant myself, watching this birth up close and personal gave me a COMPLETELY different perpective! all i could think was, "oh my -- how am i going to do this in 5 months?!?!?"

anyway, he's beautiful and they are all doing well!!!

No comments: