i found this picture while looking around on the internet. how cool is this???
Top Ten Things you should never say to a pregnant woman:
1. "Hey there, big mama!"
2. "My God, you're enormous! Are you sure you're not having twins?"
3. "Well, looks like the boob fairy has visited you!"
4. "Should you be eating that?"
5. "You shouldn't be feeling so tired/cranky/insert-symptom-here. You're not that pregnant yet."
6. "So, are you still with the father?"
7. "How do you walk without falling forward?"
8. "Are you gonna get fixed after this one?"
9. "Enjoy sleep/time to yourself/insert-any-enjoyable-activity-here now, because you'll never get any once the baby comes!"
10. From any husband or SO (or anyone else for that matter): "Yeah, this pregnancy has been really hard on me, too." Please!