Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Rules:

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you (themselves). People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a message saying, "you've been tagged" and tell them to read your blog

alright --- here's proof of my OCD....

1. when i put dishes in the dishwasher, all the utensils MUST have their own square in the utensil basket. all forks go together, all knives, etc.

2. i LOVE to burn paper in my fireplace. any junk mail goes straight there!

3. i am obsessed with my fish tank. i am constantly buying new fish to go in it.

4. i don't use drawers for my clothes. everything (and i mean everything!) is hung up!

5. when i get in bed to go to sleep, my blankets/sheets HAVE to be perfectly straight. otherwise it drives me nuts and robert has to fix them.

6. (my favorite) i count the lines that make up digital numbers, add them up, and see if those numbers equal what the numbers of the time added up are. for example, 4:56 (am/pm) would be 4=5 (b/c there are 5 lines in it), 5=5 and 6=6. so the numbers are added up to 16. and that is equal both ways. but 10:09 wouldn't be equal b/c 1=2, 0=6 (times 2 for the two zeros) and 9=6. so the numbers equal 20 but the time only equals 10. and what's really sad about this one is that if there is a digital clock anywhere around when it's time to go to sleep, i keep myself awake doing this over and over and over again as each time changes by the minute.

i tag whoever wants to play.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,

I love your #6... That's the kind of thing I might do. Ever considered a mathematical or logical line of work...? computer science...? statistics...? Music & math are tied together, after all! Something about how the brain works. Amazing stuff.

Anyway, I hope things are going well down South.
Donna.

Anonymous said...

I hate to break your bubble of weirdness, but 4:56 adds up to 15, and so do the lines :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill :-) I thought I was the only one that did #6, haha...weird. As a kid I would do that for hours trying to fall asleep...though obviously, it keeps one awake....love you

Anonymous said...

Ok...I didn't know we had #1 in common! Who knew? Best friends and yet something I didn't know about you! :-)