1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate all the way
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? under
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white - colored are tacky
4. Do you hang mistletoe? not really. i have before...
5. When do you put your decorations up? well, usually the friday after thanksgiving...this year? later than that
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? mashed potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? every year, on christmas eve we would "camp out" (mom on the couch, me and brock on the floor) and we would sing 2 christmas songs over and over and over again.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? honestly, i don't remember. i do, however, remember making fun of my cousin because she still believed in santa
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? my mom's tree always had ornaments that brock and i made as kids. but my tree now has ornaments i bought UNTIL i can find the box at moms house with my homemade ones.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? totally hate it! i'll look at it in pictures, thank you
12. Can you ice skate? heck yeeah! pretty well, too!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? i had a lot of favorites but one that i remember vividly is one that i gave to my mom. i had been to tiffany's in nyc and i bought her a pen. it was so expensive and i was so proud of it. i told her about how excited i was for months! i still have a picture of her getting it...
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? it's always been family. especially now...
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? PUMPKIN PIE
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? refer to question 7
17. What tops your tree? a cross
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? i like getting stuff, but i love buying for and seeing people's reactions now
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "if it doesn't snow on christmas" and "i like to turn the lights all out" (again refer to question 7)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? oooh...love them!