Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"A"

A is for Abigail. The most beautiful thing to come into my life! The most gorgeous baby I've ever seen!

The past 4 1/2 months have been full of joy, fear, heartache, amazement, medical bills, pride, laughter, and so many more emotions that would fill up an entire webpage themselves. I can't believe that she is 4 1/2 months old. I can't believe how far we've come. My little family is amazing and I love them both! Robert is an excellent father. Abigail couldn't ask for better than him!!!

I just pray that I can be a good mother to her. That I can teach her the many things that she needs to learn - to love Jesus, to be all she can be, to laugh A LOT, to not take things too seriously, to not like beef (:-)), to love the braves, to love music, and so many more things.

I love my little girl. More than I can say.

A is for Abigail.

1 comment:

Mandora the Explorer said...

Abby really is special Jill - I think most everyone would agree.

p.s. - I linked you on my blog too.

-manda