Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i know i'm a day early but tomorrow will be filled with LOTS of activities (including but not limited to the parade!) so i thought i'd go ahead and give my "i'm thankful for..." list now.

I'm Thankful For...

- a wonderful, loving husband who cares about me and takes amazing care of me
- a wonderful mom who still is my best friend
- my beautiful, amazing daughter who is showing us even now that she is a strong fighter
- good doctors and nurses who are extremely diligent in taking care of my daughter
- good insurance so our medical bills don't have to be so scary
- friends who have helped us out along our journey of bedrest and delivery in every way imaginable
- and most importantly, a loving caring heavenly father who takes care of me and my family in the most amazing ways.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the list & the pic. Is she wearing clothes???