Thursday, October 18, 2007

One thing I’d grab if my house were on fire: pictures, definitely
One thing I wish I could throw away: some past memories
One thing I’ll never, ever throw away: pictures of Abigail's ultrasounds
Something I lost and still miss: my first baby
Something I’ve kept since childhood: a few dr seuss books
A food item I never run out of: ginger ale
A household brand I’m very loyal to: suave
Something I sleep with every night: 2 pillows (and my husband!)
One thing that’s on my wish list: to get off of bedrest
Something I take with me wherever I go: phenergan and/or pepto bismol
Something that makes me smile when I see it: my baby's picture
Something my children fight over: don't have to deal with that yet
Something I hate to clean: anything that needs to be cleaned, really
Something I show off when people visit: Abigail's pictures
Something I hide when people visit: my laundry
Something I’m embarrassed to admit I like: can't think of anything embarrassing...
Something I collect: dr seuss books
Something I avoid at all costs: throwing up
Something that reminds me of my mother: books
Something that reminds me of my father: not going there
The best gift I’ve ever received: the love of my husband

No comments: