alright. so apparently reading people's blogs obligates you to do whatever they do!! so here we go. 10 (more) wierd things about me (in no particular order):
1. i hate when dishes are left out on the counter. it's fine if they are in the sink, but if they are left on the counter, i get pissed.
2. i LOVE to watch commercials and infomercials, much to my husbands dismay. and i think that whatever the infomercial is selling i HAVE to have and can't live without. again, much to my husbands dismay.
3. i have a new hobby of maintaining a 5-gallon fish tank. and i love it.
4. (i think it's worth repeating:) i count dashes on digital number. for example, the number 4 is made up of 4 dashes; the number 7 is made of of 3. then, i count the total number of dashes and see if they equal whatever time it is. (ex. 4:56 = 15. 4 has 4 dashes, 5 has 5, 6 has 6 -- therefore it also equals 15.)
5. i also count the dashes that make up the lines on the interstate...even while i'm driving.
6. everynight when i go to sleep, i have to make sure that i have a cleared off place to throw up on the floor in case i need to in the middle of the night. nevermind that i haven't thrown up since i was 4 and even then, i NEVER threw up in the middle of the night.
7. i love new office supplies. anything along those lines i will go for: pens, paper, mechanical pencils, notebooks, etc.
8. whenever we go out to eat, robert (or someone else, if he's not there) has to have a bite of everything on my plate. why? that way i won't get sick with food poisoning. or if i do, he'll get it too.
9. i am so afraid of feeling nauseous or throwing up that i never go anywhere without pepto bismol caplets. and if i feel the slightest twinge of anything in my stomach, i take 2 pepto bismols!
10. i have to see the mail before anyone else in my house. i don't ever do anything with it - i just have to look at it first. then robert can have it. (this, again, is much to my husband's dismay!)
alright. there's my next 10 things. lesley, i hope you're happy!!!!!