Friday, February 16, 2007

10 bands you've seen live
1. Herman (yeah...going WAAAAAY back)
2. Atlanta Temple Band!!!!
3. Sarah Brightman's band (???)
4. Boyz II Men (again....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAay back!!!)
5. .......
6. some English Corps band that came to Temple
7. geeze....this is depressing
8. wow....pretty bad
9. does the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus band count?!
10. another English Corps band that came to Temple

9 things you're looking forward to:
1. getting pregnant
2. staying pregnant
3. the birth of my godson (july 07!)
4. having dinner with my mom and husband tonight
5. getting my house situated
6. finishing my nursing degree --- at some point in time
7. getting a job
8. getting some money tonight
9. warmer weather!!!

8 things that you wear daily:
1. TANK TOP
2. socks
3. jeans
4. makeup
5. my wedding/engagement rings
6. contacts
7. shirt
8. sunglasses on my head

7 things that annoy you:
1. stupid people
2. drivers in atlanta
3. when my dog whines out of nowhere
4. being left alone
5. when dishes are left on the counter
6. when friends treat you like crap
7. when i can't let my mind rest

6 things you touch every day:
1. my hair
2. my dog
3. my husband
4. my blankets
5. my purse
6. my computer

5 things you do every morning
1. wake up....stupid waking up
2. take my medicine
3. brush my teeth
4. take the dog out
5. blow dry my hair

4 people you'd like to spend more time with:
1. jesus
2. erin
3. sarah
4. amanda

3 movies you could watch over and over
1. my wedding video
2. my godson's ultrasound video
3. star wars

2 of your favourite songs at the moment:
1. sarah brightman "time to say goodbye"
2. the muppets "mahna mahna"

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
My Husband!

No comments: