Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember:
1.Who was your best friend? Sarah Jewett
2. What sport/s did you play? I participated as little as possible in everything
3. What kind of car did you drive? Gray Oldsmobile
4. It's Friday night, where were you? at home
5. Were you a party animal? refer to question 2
6.Were you in the "In Crowd"? again, refer to question 2
7. Ever skip school? heck yeah! And skipped classes at school, with sarah, in the principals secretary's office
8. Ever smoke? no
9. Were you a nerd? I wouldn't say nerd..i'd say outcast
10. Ever expelled/suspended? No.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? not in a million years
12. Who was your favorite teacher? enlow by far
13. Favorite class? French
14. What was your school's full name? Arlington Christian School
15. School mascot? eagle? (is that right?)
16. Did you go to Prom? nope - went to Godspell rehearsal instead. Still don't regret it either
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? refer to question 11.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? sarah singing…and ross's 3-hour speech
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? last day
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? that would have meant that I was somebody at school…which wasn't the case with the minor exception of winning the state solo competition.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? sorta...does childcare count?
22. Who did you date? no one
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? cafeteria. i wasn't cool enough to eat outside.
24. Have you gained weight since then? I lost about 30lbs directly after when my brother was killed but have since gained it back and more
25. Did other people? No. they were all on straight paths to anorexia.
26. What did you do after graduation? Directly? Went home. That summer? Moved to Texas with Keith and Lori Miller to keep the kids